PRECAUTIONS OF WARPING PROCESS
PRECAUTIONS OF DIRECT OR BEAM WARPING PROCESS:
Following precautions should be taken during the process of director beam warping.
· * The tension on the every warp end should be proper and equal.
· * The cleaning of tensioner should be done at each creel change properly on regular bases.
· * The the number of yarn separation guides should be according to the length of the creel. If the guides are not sufficient, the ends may be entengled to each other.
· * The warp end located at the back side of creel slackens due to own weight. These ends located at the rare side of creel wrapped in both sides of the beam. During sizing these ends get loosed and create the problem of bowing in the fabric. Thus the tension of the ends is maintained according to location. Rare ends require more tension than ends located at the front side of the creel.
· * The tension should be selected in such a way that there is no false warp stop due to ends slackening.
· * The number of washers and their weight should always be adjusted after a change in warp count.
· * The drop wire should work properly.
· * The the electrode of warp stop motion should be cleaned by any cleaning liquid to avoid failure of warp stop motion.
· * The warp ends should be drawn in the correct sequence to avoid end breakage.
· * The reed width should be adjusted properly, improper adjustment causes loose ends at each side of the beam.
· * There should be no short end in the beam.
· * Short end in the warper’s beam cause lappers and creates end breakage during sizing process.
· * The warping pressure should be selected properly. If the pressure is too high, it may cause yarn rupture. If the pressure is too low, it may cause warp slippage on the beam.
· * The short ends should be mend during the process correctly.
· * Machine the brake should work precisely.
· * The oil level in the hydraulic system should be maintained regularly.
· *The edges of flanges should not be sharp.
· * Skip denting order should not be used if possible. There should be changed the reed.
· * The the pitch of the creel should be selected precisely to avoid touching the surface of yarn packages.
PRECAUTIONS OF SECTIONAL OR INDIRECT WARPING MACHINE:
Following precautions must be taken during sectional warping process:
· * The tension on each warp end should be equal and sufficient.
· * The creel should be cleaned by compressed air after ever creel change.
· * The package size should be equal. The size difference in packages creates uneven tension on the ends.
· *The distance between package and yarn guide should be proper and sufficient to minimize the diameter of balloon during unwinding of yarn from the package.
· * The effective working of electrical stop motion should always be ensured.
· * The distance between stop motion and lease reed should sufficient and proper. If it is too low, it may cause unnecessary end breakages. The broken ends can pass into the beam. If this distance is too high, it may cause excessive entanglement of ends which results in the form of end breakages.
· * The distance between lease reed and flat reed or v – shape reed should be correct to minimize the end breakages at the reed.
· * Gears selection should be as accurate as possible. Incorrect gears selection results in the improper cone height of warp beam thus the diameter of the beam at one side reduces or increases. This variation in diameter results in the form of bowing in fabric.
· * The warping speed should not be changed during process, speed change during the process may change the length of section or tension of warp.
· * All the sections should have an equal number of ends if possible.
· * Section width should be set correctly. If section width is less than required, there will be a gap between adjacent sections and warp will get loosed at these places. If it is more than required, the ends will be overlapped and it will create end breakage during beaming and weaving..
· * There should not pass any short end in the beam during warp. Short end crates lappers and end breakage during beaming.
· * Every short end should be repaired by reversing the machine in the back direction.
· * Efficient working of brake should be ensured before operating the machine.
· * The oil level in the hydraulic system maintained properly.
· * The discs and brake shoe of the braking system should be cleaned by CTC or other solvent according to maintenance schedule.
· * Wax, cold binder or antistatic oil should be used if required.
· * Beaming tension should be selected properly. The beam should be neither much compact nor much loose.
· * Excess beaming tension may create deformation in the yarn.
· The flange to flange distance in the beam should be set correctly.
· * The beam width should be two centimeters more than reed space used in the loom.
· * The warp should be wound on the beam in the center of the barrel.
· * The beam flanges should be tightened properly.
· * The the lease should be inserted correctly to prevent the end crossing problem.
· * the number of ends per dent in the flat or v – shape reed should be as minimum as possible. An excess number of ends per dent in this reed results in the form of rolling. This rolling creates ends crossing problem during unwinding of warp on the loom.
· * Proper working of the machine should be ensured by the empty running of the machine.
· * The electrodes of warp stop motion should be cleaned periodically.
· * The the roughness of the surface of the cone-shaped portion of the warping drum should be maintained properly. If it becomes smooth, the slippage of sections on this site may occur.
This is really nice post, I found and love this content. I will prefer this, thanks for sharing. 304 stainless steel round bar.ReplyDelete
Your blog is awfully appealing. I am contented with your post. I regularly read your blog and its very helpful. If you are looking for the best Inconel 600 Round Bar, then visit Tarang Steel. Thanks! I enjoyed this blog post.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Hi to every single one, it’s truly a good for me to visit this web page, I love your content, they are very nice and it includes helpful Information. Check out our website Duplex 2205 Pipe for more Oshwin Overseas related info! I am truly pleased to read this website posts which carries lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.ReplyDelete
Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up! Thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information, If you are looking for the best Stainless Steel Nut Bolt,then visit Great steel & metals. I enjoyed this blog post.ReplyDelete
It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge.ReplyDelete
Nice reading, I love your content. This is really a fantastic and informative post. Keep it up and if you are looking for ss 321 plate then visit Aesteiron Steels LLP.ReplyDelete
This is a great article with lots of informative resources. I appreciate your work this is really helpful for everyone. Check out our website a234 wp5 for more rajtilakmetal related info!ReplyDelete
I agree with a lot of the points you made in this article. If you are looking for the Hastelloy C276 Plate, then visit Tarang Steel. I appreciate the work you have put into this and hope you continue writing on this subject.ReplyDelete
I agree with a lot of the points you made in this article. If you are looking for the UNS S32750 Plate, then visit Special Metals And Equipments (FZE). I love your content, they are very nice and very useful to us and this text is worth everyone’s attention.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, If you are looking for the best API 5L Seamless Pipe, then visit steelindiaco. Highly energetic blog, I’d love to find out some additional information.ReplyDelete
I found your blog on Google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. You can also visit Electric actuated Butterfly valve manufacturer in USA for more Valves Only related information and knowledge, Keep up the great work Look forward to reading more from you in the future.ReplyDelete
Thanks for such a pleasant post. This post loaded with lots of useful information. Keep it up. If you are looking for the best information and suggestions related to A193 B7 Bolts then visit VIHA STEEL & FORGING.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing such great information. It's really helpful for me. I always search to read the quality content and finally I found this in your post. keep it up. Decking Screws NZReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing that blog with us. If anyone here searching ductile iron valve manufacturers in india then visit Rache Process Equipment.ReplyDelete
I wanted to thank you for this great Information and knowledge, I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your web site to check out the latest stuff you post. Your blog is eye-catching. I get pleasure from it. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of writing with us. If you want to know about ASME standards do read itReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing this blog..It was very Helpful Information..Also check this out Fasteners Exporters in IndiaReplyDelete
Your contents are completely awesome and share worthy. I really appreciate your efforts that you put on this. Keep sharing. For more monel bolts related information visit Jignesh SteelReplyDelete
Thanks for shared that blog with us. If anyone here searching Stainless Steel 316 Bolts then visit vineshsteel.
Well written article but also do check out our website Amardeep Steel to know more about our productsReplyDelete
first off, a hearty thanks to you. Your blog is awesome and completely knowledgeable and I completely satisfied with the reading. Keep your work spread till long after. For more carbon steel heat exchanger tubes related information visit vishalsteelindia.Certainly, you are Right!!
Your article is very informative and valuable. So, I appreciating for your efforts. keep it up for long term. if anyone finding a Stainless Steel Hex Bolt than click here.ReplyDelete
Thanks for providing this valuable information. If any looking for high quality of Stainless Steel 304 Fasteners. Go and check out our products.ReplyDelete
I agree with your articles which sending a great information. Thank you for this kind if blogs. We are also Manufacturer of Hollow Sections in Various range and Shapes.ReplyDelete
This is very nice post and useful for this time, thanks for this article. We also provide a valuable products with high quality and durability. We manufacture Duplex 2205 Plate. It has good strength. Click read now.ReplyDelete
Many thanks for making this important information available. In case that anyone is searching for S355 Pipes of a particularly high quality. Please come and take a look at our products.ReplyDelete
I believe with the information that is provided in your writings, which are very helpful. I'd like to express my gratitude for writings of this nature. Additionally, we are a manufacturer of 400 BHN Steel Plates in a wide variety of shapes and ranges.ReplyDelete
I am impressed by the extensive research that went into the substance of this article as well as its excellent wording. I became so engrossed in what was being presented that I was unable to put my eyes down. I am blown away by the quality of your work and your talent. I really appreciate your help. if you want to Learn more about round bars visit Super Duplex S32760 RodReplyDelete
I'm very grateful to you because I've learned a lot from you. I want you to tell that We also largest Supplier of Duplex 2205 Plates . you surely visit our site .ReplyDelete
If you are searching for the best Stainless Steel Shim Supplier in india , then you should visit Jainex Steel & Metal . Thank you for providing such a unique and helpful piece of information. This was a very enjoyable article .ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Thank you for giving me these helpful details. If you want high-quality Stainless Steel 304 Flanges, you can find them here. Check out our website .ReplyDelete