Sunday, November 17, 2019
PRECAUTIONS OF DIRECT WARPING PROCESS, PRECAUTIONS OF BEAM WARPING PROCESS
PRECAUTIONS OF DIRECT OR BEAM WARPING PROCESS:
Following precautions should be taken during process of direct or beam warping.
• The tension on the every warp end should be proper.
• The cleaning of tensioner should be done at each creel change.
• The number of yarn separation guides should be according to length of creel.
• The warp end located at the rare side of creel slackens due own weight. These ends located at rare side of creel wind in the both sides of beam. During sizing these ends get loosed and create the problem of bowing in the fabric. Thus the tension of the ends is maintained according to location. The rare ends require maximum possible warp tension. The middle ends require less warp tension than rare ends. The front ends require minimum possible warp tension.
• The tension should be selected in such a way that there is no false warp stop due to ends slackening.
• The number of tension washers and there weight should always be adjusted after change in warp count.
• The drop wire should work properly.
• The electrode of warp stop motion should be cleaned by any cleaning liquid to avoid failure of warp stop motion.
• The warp ends should be drawn in creel in correct sequence to avoid end breakage.
• The reed width should be adjusted properly, improper adjustment causes loose ends at each side of beam.
• There should be no short end in the beam.
• Short end in the warper’s beam cause lappers and creates end breakage during sizing process.
• The warping pressure should be selected properly. If pressure is too high, it may cause yarn rupture. If pressure uses too low, it may cause warp slippage on the beam.
• The short ends should be mend during process correctly.
• Machine brake should work precisely and effectively.
• The oil level in hydraulic system should be maintained regularly.
• The edges of beam flanges should not be sharp and rough.
• Skip denting order should not be used if possible. There should be changed the reed.
• The pitch of the creel should be selected precisely to avoid touching the surface of yarn packages to each other.
You may also interested in following articles:
Siro spinning system, objective, properties of siro spun yarn, advantages and disadvantages of siro spun yarn
Objectives of Siro spinning: · The main objective of the Siro spinning is to achieve a weavable worsted yarn by capturing strand twist d...
FABRIC COSTING: The fabric costing is a very important aspect for any fabric manufacturer, merchandiser, textile exporter and Weaving t...
please click on the below link to read this article in Hindi यार्न की परिभाषा और यार्न के विभिन्न प्रकार या यार्न का वर्गीकरण VARIOUS TYPE...
YARN COUNT, YARN FINENESS, YARN NUMBER, YARN SIZE, YARN LINEAR DENSITY, YARN TICKET NUMBER, YARN DIAMETER, YARN COUNT MEASUREMENT , AND VARIOUS YARN COUNT SYSTEMSplease click on the below link to read this article in hindi यार्न काउंट (यार्न फाइननेस ) और यार्न काउंट के विभिन्न सिस्टम YARN COUNT ...
YARN COUNT CONVERSION FROM ONE TO ANOTHER SYSTEM, YARN COUNT CONVERSION TABLE, TABLE OF YARN COUNT CALCULATION FORMULAplease click on the below link to read this article in Hindi एक सिस्टम से दूसरे सिस्टम में यार्न काउंट का रूपांतरण CONVERSION OF YARN COUN...