Sunday, November 17, 2019
PRECAUTIONS OF SECTIONAL WARPING PROCESS
PRECAUTIONS OF SECTIONAL OR INDIRECT WARPING MACHINE:
The following precautions must be taken during sectional warping process:
· • The tension on each warp end should be equal and sufficient.
· * The creel should be cleaned by compressed air after every creel change.
· * The package size should be nearly equal. The size difference in packages creates uneven tension on the ends.
* The distance between package and yarn guide should be proper and sufficient to minimize the diameter of balloon during unwinding of yarn from the package.
· * The effective working of electrical stop motion should always be ensured.
· * The distance between stop motion and lease reed should sufficient and proper. If it is too low, it may cause unnecessary end breakages. The broken ends can pass into the beam. If this distance is too high, it may cause excessive entanglement of ends which results in the form of end breakages.
· * The distance between lease reed and flat reed or v – shape reed should be correct to minimize the end breakages at the reed.
· * The warping drum traverse gear combination should be selected as accurate as possible. Incorrect gears selection results in the improper cone height of warp beam thus the diameter of the beam at one side reduces or increases. This variation in diameter results in the form of bowing in fabric.
· *The warping speed should not be changed during process, speed change during the process may change the length of section or tension of warp.
· * All the sections should have an equal number of ends if possible.
· * Section width should be set correctly. If section width is less than required, there will be a gap between adjacent sections and warp will get loosed at these places. If it is more than required, the ends will be overlapped and it will create end breakage during beaming and weaving..
· * There should not pass any short end in the beam during warp. Short end crates lappers and end breakage during beaming.
· * Every short end should be repaired by reversing the machine in the back direction.
· * Efficient working of brake should be ensured before operating the machine.
· * The oil level in the hydraulic system maintained properly.
· * The discs and brake shoe of the braking system should be cleaned by CTC or other solvent according to maintenance schedule.
· * Wax, cold binder or antistatic oil should be used if required.
· * Beaming tension should be selected properly. The beam should be neither much compact nor much loose. You should never change the beaming tension in the middle of the beaming process.
· * Excess beaming tension may create deformation in the yarn.
· *The flange to flange distance in the beam should be set correctly.
· * The beam width should be two centimeters more than reed space used in the loom. This extra beam width avoids the abrasion of selvedge ends with beam flanges during beam unwinding.
· * The warp should be wound on the beam in the center of the barrel.
· * The beam flanges should be tightened properly.
· * The the lease should be inserted correctly to prevent the end crossing problem.
· * the number of ends per dent in the flat or v – shape reed should be as minimum as possible. An excess number of ends per dent in this reed results in the form of rolling. This rolling creates ends crossing problem during unwinding of warp on the loom.
· * Proper working of the machine should be ensured by the empty running of the machine.
· * The electrodes of warp stop motion should be cleaned periodically.
· * The the roughness of the surface of the cone-shaped portion of the warping drum should be maintained properly. If it becomes smooth, the slippage of sections on this site may occur.
विभिन्न प्रकार के कॉम्पैक्ट स्पिनिंग सिस्टम्स, कॉम्पैक्ट स्पिनिंग के उद्देश्य, लाभ और सीमाएं (Objectives of compact spinning system, different types of compact spinning systems advantages and limitations)
कॉम्पैक्ट स्पिनिंग प्रणाली (कॉम्पैक्ट स्पिनिंग सिस्टम): रिंग स्पिनिंग प्रक्रिया में कॉम्पैक्ट स्पिनिंग तकनीक की आवश्यकता क्यों होती है? प...
FABRIC COSTING: The fabric costing is a very important aspect for any fabric manufacturer, merchandiser, textile exporter and Weaving t...
please click on the below link to read this article in Hindi यार्न की परिभाषा और यार्न के विभिन्न प्रकार या यार्न का वर्गीकरण VARIOUS TYPE...
YARN COUNT, YARN FINENESS, YARN NUMBER, YARN SIZE, YARN LINEAR DENSITY, YARN TICKET NUMBER, YARN DIAMETER, YARN COUNT MEASUREMENT , AND VARIOUS YARN COUNT SYSTEMSplease click on the below link to read this article in hindi यार्न काउंट (यार्न फाइननेस ) और यार्न काउंट के विभिन्न सिस्टम YARN COUNT ...
YARN COUNT CONVERSION FROM ONE TO ANOTHER SYSTEM, YARN COUNT CONVERSION TABLE, TABLE OF YARN COUNT CALCULATION FORMULAplease click on the below link to read this article in Hindi एक सिस्टम से दूसरे सिस्टम में यार्न काउंट का रूपांतरण CONVERSION OF YARN COUN...