Saturday, March 7, 2020
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF OPEN END SPINNING PROCESS
ADVANTAGES OF RING OPEN END SPINNING PROCESS:
The open end process has following advantages:
• Since the twist insertion mechanism rotates at very high speed in the open end spinning process, so that the production rate gets increased in open end spinning process. The higher production rate results in the form of yarn cost reduction.
• The open end spinning process consumes low power. It helps to reduce the production cost of the yarn.
• Since the yarn getting produced in open end spinning process gets wound directly on the cheese, so that it doesn't need further package enlargement. The winding cost gets bypassed in this process. Thus the yarn cost gets reduced.
• Since the carded or drawn sliver gets used as feed material, so that the roving frame process doesn't get used. In this way, production cost gets reduced.
• The yarn resulting in the open end spinning process poses better yarn regularities.
• The labour cost gets reduced too.
DISADVANTAGES OF OPEN END SPINNING PROCESS:
The open end spinning has following disadvantages:
• The yarn count range of open end spinning process is limited. Coarser count can be spun in the open end spinning process.
• The fabric made of open end yarn poses fuzziness hand feel. The poor wear resistance also results in the fabric woven by open end yarn.
• The yarn getting spun in the open end spinning process pose poor tensile strength.
• Since higher twist multiplier gets used in open end yarn, so that open end yarn has low softness.
Calipers: The calipers are very useful instruments. These instruments are used to measure the diameter of the cylinder, bore, bearing size, ...
FABRIC COSTING: The fabric costing is a very important aspect for any fabric manufacturer, merchandiser, textile exporter and Weaving t...
please click on the below link to read this article in Hindi यार्न की परिभाषा और यार्न के विभिन्न प्रकार या यार्न का वर्गीकरण VARIOUS TYPE...
CARDING PROCESS, OBJECTIVES OF CARDING, STRUCTURE OF CARDING MACHINE, WORKING PROCEDURE OF CARDING MACHINECARDING: The carding is the second process of spinning which converts fed material (lap) into the uniform strand of fibres called “...
Yarn count conversion from one to another system, yarn count conversion table, table of yarn count calculation formulaplease click on the below link to read this article in Hindi एक सिस्टम से दूसरे सिस्टम में यार्न काउंट का रूपांतरण CONVERSION OF YARN COUN...