Saturday, November 16, 2019
OBJECTIVES OF SIZING PROCESS
OBJECTIVES OF SIZING PROCESS:
The main objective of sizing process are given below:
• To improve the weave ability of warp yarn.
• To improve the fibre to fibre adhesion force in the yarn.
• To prevent slippage of fibres in the yarn during weaving.
• "To make the yarn twist permanent by applying adhesive film on the yarn surface. The twist in unsized yarn tends to untwist due to rolling action during weaving, so that it necessitates to be fixed".
• To strengthen the warp yarn.
• To improve the abrasion resistance of warp yarn.
• To protect the yarn from being ruptured during passing through drop pin, eye of heald wire and dent of reed.
• To reduce the hairiness of warp yarn.
• To improve the smoothness of warp yarn.
• To ensure good fabric quality in weaving.
• To ensure maximum efficiency of weaving process.
• To prevent the development of electrostatic charges in the yarn during weaving.
Waded Bedford cord weave: The main objectives of wadded Bedford cord weaves are given below: * Wadded ends help to produce the fabric more...
FABRIC COSTING: The fabric costing is a very important aspect for any fabric manufacturer, merchandiser, textile exporter and Weaving t...
YARN COUNT CONVERSION FROM ONE TO ANOTHER SYSTEM, YARN COUNT CONVERSION TABLE, TABLE OF YARN COUNT CALCULATION FORMULACONVERSION OF YARN COUNT FROM ONE SYSTEM TO ANOTHER SYSTEM: The relation between New English count ( Ne) and denier: The relation ...
YARN COUNT, YARN FINENESS, YARN NUMBER, YARN SIZE, YARN LINEAR DENSITY, YARN TICKET NUMBER, YARN DIAMETER, YARN COUNT MEASUREMENT , AND VARIOUS YARN COUNT SYSTEMSYARN COUNT (FINENESS OF YARN) AND VARIOUS SYSTEMS OF YARN COUNT The fineness of a yarn is known as a count of a ya...