Saturday, November 16, 2019
OBJECTIVES OF SIZING PROCESS
OBJECTIVES OF SIZING PROCESS:
The main objective of sizing process are given below:
• To improve the weave ability of warp yarn.
• To improve the fibre to fibre adhesion force in the yarn.
• To prevent slippage of fibres in the yarn during weaving.
• "To make the yarn twist permanent by applying adhesive film on the yarn surface. The twist in unsized yarn tends to untwist due to rolling action during weaving, so that it necessitates to be fixed".
• To strengthen the warp yarn.
• To improve the abrasion resistance of warp yarn.
• To protect the yarn from being ruptured during passing through drop pin, eye of heald wire and dent of reed.
• To reduce the hairiness of warp yarn.
• To improve the smoothness of warp yarn.
• To ensure good fabric quality in weaving.
• To ensure maximum efficiency of weaving process.
• To prevent the development of electrostatic charges in the yarn during weaving.
फैब्रिक प्रॉपर्टीज भाग - ३ फैब्रिक पिलिंग: जब कपड़े का उपयोग परिधान, फ्लैट शीट, फिटेड शीट, कार शीटिंग, टेबल लिनन आदि के लिए किया जाता है,...
FABRIC COSTING: The fabric costing is a very important aspect for any fabric manufacturer, merchandiser, textile exporter and Weaving t...
YARN COUNT, YARN FINENESS, YARN NUMBER, YARN SIZE, YARN LINEAR DENSITY, YARN TICKET NUMBER, YARN DIAMETER, YARN COUNT MEASUREMENT , AND VARIOUS YARN COUNT SYSTEMSYARN COUNT (FINENESS OF YARN) AND VARIOUS SYSTEMS OF YARN COUNT The fineness of yarn is known as a count of yarn. The fineness of ...
YARN COUNT CONVERSION FROM ONE TO ANOTHER SYSTEM, YARN COUNT CONVERSION TABLE, TABLE OF YARN COUNT CALCULATION FORMULACONVERSION OF YARN COUNT FROM ONE SYSTEM TO ANOTHER SYSTEM: The relation between New English count ( Ne) and denier: The relation ...
VARIOUS TYPES OF YARN OR CLASSIFICATION OF YARN: YARN: DEFINITION: “ a continuous str...